The most secure betting platforms
Safety of an online casino should be a primordial question for every player. Whenever you choose a betting platform, first of all pay attention to its level of security. It means that you have to look out for several main indicators of a trustworthy and reliable company. Below we explain how to find a dependable online casino where you can play games betting real money.
There is a number of jurisdictions across the world that are authorized to give out licenses to casinos. It’s a rather difficult task to become licensed by such a company and there are lots of requirements. That’s why a license is a guarantee of the website’s legality. Here is the list of authorities in the gambling industry that are entitled to give licenses:
- Malta gaming authority;
- UK gambling commission;
- Kahnawake gaming commission;
- Swedish gambling authority;
- Curacao gaming commission.
Nevertheless, it’s not the only point you have to check.
Personal data protection
Being licensed is a good thing for an online casino but it’s not all. When you place a deposit or draw out money you transmit your financial information to a website. For that reason it is necessary to implement a technology that protects sensitive data. There are several methods for that. One of the most common technologies used by the majority of gambling platforms is an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption protocol. It prevents stealing of personal data by decoding it. If a site uses SSL, you can find the information about it in the corresponding section, which is usually called Security.
In order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals we strongly recommend you to read the information about casino’s banking processes. It consists of several points:
- Payment options. On average these days a casino provides around 10-20 methods to deposit and withdraw money so you should be picky and cooperate with those sites only that have an option convenient for you. There’s no need to create a new bank account if you can just go to another casino with the same game selection and similar bonuses, but a larger choice of payment options.
- Processing time. It’s a tricky matter. Sometimes a casino assures that money processing takes 48 hours while in reality you have to wait many days or even weeks. Be careful and read reviews of other players on a company.
- Withdrawal limits. Pay attention to the fact that often there is a limit of how much money you can withdraw per day or per week.